Do you want to be your own boss? If yes, then please read on.
The notion of franchising is new to Kenya; however, is certainly the future of retail. A franchise is a privilege or right officially granted to offer specific products or services under explicit guidelines at a certain location for a declared period of time.
When you become a franchisee with Seven 2 Seven®, you become part of a brand that has the ingredients to rapidly grow not just into a successful national brand, but also into a world class international brand.
A Seven 2 Seven® franchise becomes fully operational from the time you say GO! So, you can skip the headaches of getting started on your own. We take care of location identification, licensing, store set-up and equipment installation. We offer a training programme for franchisees at the start and provide Franchise Representatives and Field Consultants to support you along the way. In short, it is a plug-and-play system.
Kenyans have natural raw entrepreneurial skills. We want to harness and hone these skills and give you a chance to successfully run your own business. Our aim is to provide Kenyans the opportunity not just to be employed but to be their own bosses!
Each Seven 2 Seven® franchisee plays a vital role in their local communities. Join individuals who are making a difference every day in their local communities with Kenya’s fastest growing convenience store brand.
When you become a franchisee with Seven 2 Seven®, you become part of a brand that has the ingredients to rapidly grow not just into a successful national brand, but also into a world-class international brand. A Seven 2 Seven® franchise becomes fully operational from the time you say GO! So, you can skip the headaches of getting started on your own. We take care of store set-up and equipment installation, as well as providing options in the event that you do not have your own location. We offer a training programme for all approved franchisees at the start and provide franchise representatives and field consultants to support you along the way. In short, it is a plug-and-play system.
- KES 125,000 deposit - with 100,000 stock deposit and 25,000 training fees for Broadwalk Ltd issued shops.
- 50% stock value deposit for own shops within 110Sq Ft size. Owner to meet infrastructure costs except refrigerators, POS and Branding.
- Apply by downloading, printing and filling in the online form and sending it back to us together with the requested supporting documents either by post or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once selected, we will invite you to our offices for signing of the contract
- Thereafter, you will undergo a 5-day training programme with Strathmore University on the following modules: Finance and book-keeping, entrepreneurship, health and hygiene, customer relations, basic ethical and legal acumen and consumer product knowledge.
- Allocate a site/location for your trade and prepare the site.
- Finally, a store set-up and equipment installation and YOU BEGIN RUNNING YOUR OWN BUSINESS!